Thursday, May 29, 2008

How this blog began...

So who cares, right?

Another dickhead complaining on his website about the vast sea of idiots he claims is surrounding him. Fair enough, but that's only partially true.

The reality is that asshats surround us. It's not just meant as a clever moniker for people who are dishonest or saucy - not that they're not included. But the every day oddities of people, the way people become (or are inherently) dishonest, or people who generally piss me off will find their way on my page.

If it's the illegal counterfeiting assholes on Ebay, they'll be here.
If it's a credit card dishonesty, they'll be here.
If it's fine print that trips me up and screws me over, yup... you'll be here.

Nevertheless, welcome to my blog.

1 comment:

Clippique said...

Hi, I'm an actual person. Not a counterfeiter from eBay or a credit card representative (I hate them). Good title for your blog. Very catchy.